Koristeena käytin tässä Wild Orchid Craftsin paperiruusuja ja Mummylade -blogin arvonnasta voittamiani pitsejä sekä tuollaista aivan ihanaa teekannu metallikoristetta. Oikeassa alakulmassa olevan ympyrän leikkasin Priman Songbird lehtiöstä ja reunustin pitsillä. Tilda on väritetty tietysti Copiceilla.
I hope you all had a great Midsummer. I spent it at my partner's grandparents summer cottage. We had great weather and we got to swim in the lake although the water wasn't all that warm. Before Midsummer I made this quick card where I've used My Mind's Eye's Be Happy papers. Too bad I've almost used all the papers in that pad because I'd have loved to make more stuff with them. As embellishments I used paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and some adorable lace and a teapot charm which I received from a blog candy I won at Mummylade's blog. The circle tag I made out of paper from Prima's Songbird paper and lace.
Have a great week everyone!
I'm entering my card in the following challenge:





This is beautiful Tanya! I love the soft colours and your presentation is perfect! Love it! Laura x
VastaaPoistaHi Tanya,
VastaaPoistaI really like that you have your own style. Love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous.
Hugs, Anja
This is pretty, such lovely soft colours.
VastaaPoistaThank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x
Such a pretty card, Tanya. so soft and sweet. LOVE the teapot! Have a good weekend! Hugs, Elizabeth
VastaaPoistaWow, love your project. Cute design and so lovely soft colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
VastaaPoistaNatascha