perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

Let's fly!

Tänään sain vihdoinkin tehtyä jotain, jonka kehtaan tännekin laittaa. Viime aikoina on tuntunut siltä, että enemmän kortteja lentää suoraan roskikseen kuin hyllylle. Harmittaa kun loma on kohta ohi ja en ole saanut tehtyä läheskään niin paljon kaikkea kuin olin suunnitellut. Niin kai se vähän aina tuppaa menemään. No, jokatapauksessa Totally Tilda haasteblogissa oli haasteena pilvet ja koska rakastan pilviä, tiesin heti haasteen nähtyäni, että tähän täytyy osallistua. Käytin kortissa Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia blogin uusimman haasteen luonnosta.



Paperit ovat My Mind's Eyen ja First Edition Paperin. Koristeena on pilvien lisäksi kakkupaperi, helmenpuolikkaita ja nappeja, jotka löysin sattumalta eräällä kirpparireissulla. Pilvet leikkasin ihan vapaalla kädellä, sillä en omista pilven muotoista kuviolävistäjää tai stanssia. Tikkaukset pilvien reunoissa on tehty tussilla. Liimasin pilvet kiinni kohoteipillä kolmiulotteisen vaikutelman aikaansaamiseksi. Lisätäkseni kolmiuloitteisuutta päätin kokeilla jotain uutta ja tein telinekortin alaosasta laatikon

Bon Voyage Tildan olen värittänyt Copiceilla: Iho: E50, E51, E21, E11, E02, E93, R00. Hiukset: E51. E31, E33, E35, E47. Vaatteet: BG000, B00, BG10, BG11, W1, W3, W5.



Today I finally made something worth posting here. Lately it's felt like most of the cards I make end up in the trash can as soon as I'm done. My summer holiday's almost over and I feel like I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I had hoped to. But I guess that's how it always is. Well at least I had fun and enjoyed the warm weather. One of our friends came to stay with us for the week while she had her entrance exams and we did all sorts of fun stuff. 

This weeks challenge at Totally Tilda challenges is Clouds. I adore clouds, so as soon as I saw the challenge I knew I had to make something. I used the sketch from Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia's newest challenge. The patterned papers by My Mind's Eye and First Edition Paper. The little buttons I found randomly from a flee market. I made the clouds freehand because I don't own a punch or a die cut. The stitches around the clouds are made with a black marker. I glued the clouds with mounting tape to achieve a 3D look. I also tried something new and attached the easel card to a box.


I'm entering the following challenges:





13 kommenttia:

  1. Hi, wow your card is so wonderful!! superb design and your clouds are just fab!
    Thank you Tanya for joining us at Totally Tilda, Love,melly. xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Tanya, me again, to say we are so pleased you entered your beautiful card into our Deep Ocean challenge.
    Love,mel. xxx

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is such a pretty drawer card. I love the little details - the faux stitching on the clouds and the co-ordinating buttons. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolias this week. Tracey x

    VastaaPoista
  4. ohhh wow just gor-juss love the colours x

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea

    VastaaPoista
  6. This is so cute! I love the soft aqua color and your doodling is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Now this is my colour combination....totally loving it. Super card. I must do an easel card, not one I've done in a long time. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good Luck Hugs xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Tammy! I'm glad you like the colours. And easel cards are definitely my favourite ;)

      Poista
  8. Oi WAU!!! MegaUpea kortti!! :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Wow, This is Stunning! Love the colors and your beautiful Tilda- your coloring is georgeous! I've been looking around your blog, and you work is amazing- I'm your new follower! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Elizabeth! I'm glad you like my blog and thanks for your sweet comment :)

      Poista
  10. Gorgeous, I love it
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    VastaaPoista