Paperit ovat jälleen kerran Priman Songbird pakkauksesta ja My Mind's Eyelta. Innostuin käyttämään tässä tuollaisia kesäisiä persikan sävyjä. Kukat ovat Primalta, helmikoristeet Suomalaisesta Kirjakaupasta (siellä on muuten ollut viime aikoina paljon kivoja skräppäystarvikkeita tarjouksessa!), pienet napit Sinellistä, Kakkupaperi muistaakseni Paperellasta ja pitsit äitini ompeluvarastosta.
Tildan väritin seuraavilla Copiceilla: Iho: E50, E51, E21, E11, E02, R20, R00. Hiukset: E51. E31, E33, E35, E15, E77. Vaatteet: E000, YR00, YR01, YR02, E50, E53, E31, E33
Lupaan, että tämä on viimeinen kortti nyt vähään aikaan missä käytän noita lippuja. En vaan voi sille mitään, että niiden tekeminen on hauskaa ja ne näyttävät korteissa niin kivalta. :D
From now on I'll be adding a short translation in English at the end of my blog posts so people who don't speak Finnish can understand what I'm babbling about :D So I've made this card for my mum, because on Sunday we celebrate Mother's Day here in Finland. I made this card following the sketch from CLP's new challenge. The paper's I've used are from Prima Marketing and My Mind's eye. The flowers are also from PM, the pearls are from a local bookstore and the tiny buttons from a local craft store. The doily is from Paperella and the lace is from my mum's sewing supplies. I'm really in love with this peachy colour! Isn't it so pretty and summery?
I'm entering the following challenges:





Wow what beautiful card, its stunning I have just found your blog and your work is so pretty huggies June xxxxxxxx
VastaaPoistaAhhhh...agree; these peach colors are fantastic and so is your card. So pretty with all the birdies! So Mother's Day is today in Finland...I think it is in many countries in Europe actually, but Mother's Day in Sweden is always the last Sunday in May. Would be easier if it'd be the same day worldwide, wouldn't it?! I made my mom's card yesterday (will post it later today). Thanks for joining in with the CLP challenge - fab job!
VastaaPoistaHugz,
Sandy
Peaches & Pleats! Peaches & Pleats!! And flags!! I love it so much. Such wonderful coloring! Fantastic flowers & lace going on !! Thanks so much for the creative take on the sketch this month at CLP challenges this month! Good luck to you!
VastaaPoistaThis is absolutely gorgeous Tanya! Love the colours! Laura x
VastaaPoistaHi Tanya
VastaaPoistaPlease could you email me at songbirdchallenges@gmail.com
Thanks
Laura :)